Environmental management is key to the activities of United Group for the Canal. Our Environment Office strives to ensure compliance with environmental policy within the project, whose objectives lie in:
- Minimize risk through hazard identification, analysis and prevention of situations that may cause negative environmental impact.
- Inform, educate and motivate employees GUPC respect to environmental performance, so they can work with minimal adverse effects on the environment.
- Develop procedures and services through the implementation of an Environmental Management System that will enable effective and dynamic continuous improvement.
- Minimize energy consumption and control the sources of production of waste that may arise during the project.
- Ensure compliance with environmental laws and contractual requirements.
- The office maintains an ongoing dialogue with the community, employers, subcontractors, and employers, to ensure that you contact any aspect and environmental impact associated with the activities of GUPC.